Saturday, December 7, 2013

snow jewels


So mother earth gave us her own reminder that Christmas is seriously coming.
BAM! Snow everywhere. Rad!
 However, it's officially time to panic and freeze my bum off making as many treasures as I can.
 There are only a few pieces in the shop this week as I've been pounding out individual orders
 (including one for Stripe in Santa Cruz eep!)
I will be taking individual requests only this week and will not have anything 
available after Christmas. For a heads up I will be traveling December 27-Febuary 12th 
and will be unavailable during that time. However I do have big plans for continuing 
Swiminsidethesun jewelry when I return, so stay in touch!

Send requests to hannahrobin1@gmail.com 

  Once again it's open house here at Nicholson Blown Glass
snow, candy canes, mandarins, hot cider, and demonstrations

Sat/Sun 10-4
come get cozy!
xo. h

No comments:

Post a Comment